All Reader Reviews of...
458 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Desbrosses St.
By nnatarajan70 on 2/7/2010
We got there and our table wasn't ready. However, the hostess and bartender were very attentive and seated us as soon as our table was available. The food was fantastic and the cocktails were incredibly good. Really, our every need was met, and we had no complaints at the end of the night. We had a great time. The table by the door was a little brisk (we went in the winter), but the seating was very comfortable.
gots to get my raki on...
By nigeldawes on 5/16/2007
um, i love raki. it makes me crazy in an amazing kind of way. it's dangerous, but also intriguing. mix it with ice and a little water. also, as with any dining experience, use all your sauces!!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More