All Reader Reviews of...
132 Mulberry St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Hester St.
Umbetos Clam House is now located between Grand and Hester and is better than ever!
By Foodgrrll on 6/11/2011
I went to Umbertos new spot and sat outside ..... The waiters were hussling it was busy and the food was better than ever! Their signature dish linguini in hot red clam sauce and calamari was perfect. The sauce was just sweet enough and the clams were so tender and juicy. A NYC favorite that stands head and shoulders above the rest.
By RJG on 1/5/2008
Great Food The Sauce on the Scungilli and Calamari are just like Mom's, finger licking good.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu