- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
111 E. 22nd St., New York, NY, 10010
between Lexington and Park Aves.
On or Off Track
By martin_chamois on 2/24/2004
Union Pacific is the type of restaurant you want to like. It has a great decor, great wait staff and an interesting menu. But somehow the whole is less than the sum of the parts. Maybe management is focused elsewhere or the energy is gone. Still very good but no longer great.
By Hobbyhorse on 1/26/2004
This is why fusion was invented. The most elegantly innovative restaurant I've been to in NY.
By IslesHocky on 9/18/2003
This restaurant is amazing. The food is like a great sexual experience. The textures and the flavors wake you up inside. It can be expensive but, they do have a price fix menu for 68.00. I definately recommend going there. You will be in au (spelling) for days. Ok, I just went again I haven't been since last november and my rating stays the same..simply amazing..soo good. Going back again in Oct and back before Christmas.. I can't wait!!!
Fabulous Dining Experience!
By ed78 on 2/19/2003
This restaurant was amazing. From the moment you walk through the oversized doors and heavy curtain, you feel the warmth of the restaurant. The attentive staff, beautiful decor and amazing food made my dining experience one to remeber!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White