All Reader Reviews of...
99 Gansevoort St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Washington St.
Perfect lunch--love this place
By karunde on 8/4/2011
In true Danny Meyer form, untitled delivers great service and excellent food. I went here for lunch with a friend this week, and we shared perfect carrot ginger soup, and a divine tuna melt. This place gives comfort food a new twist--the menu was easy, but interesting, and I only wish we had saved room for dessert (pie from Four and Twenty Blackbirds? Yes, please!). Will definitely be back for breakfast--and dinner!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu