All Reader Reviews of...
99 Gansevoort St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Washington St.
Perfect lunch--love this place
By karunde on 8/4/2011
In true Danny Meyer form, untitled delivers great service and excellent food. I went here for lunch with a friend this week, and we shared perfect carrot ginger soup, and a divine tuna melt. This place gives comfort food a new twist--the menu was easy, but interesting, and I only wish we had saved room for dessert (pie from Four and Twenty Blackbirds? Yes, please!). Will definitely be back for breakfast--and dinner!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations