- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
151 Rivington St., upstairs, New York, NY, 10002
nr. Suffolk St.
How am I the first one to rate this AMAZING sushi place??
By lorennewyork on 5/23/2010
Apparently this place has been open for 6+ months already, and I'm surprised no one has sung its praises here yet. It's perhaps the best sushi I've ever had. Went last night, sat at the sushi bar - highly recommended - and got the $50 omakase. The chef was awesome - super-friendly, interested in what our preferences were, really creative, and fun. The fish was incredibly high quality, and each bite melted in my mouth. We ended up getting more than the 3 courses that the menu says you get for $50 -- I get the sense the chef bends the rules a bit in that way if you're a really enthusiastic sushi-lovah, like my friend and I are. Sushi of Gari gets props in this city, and I've been there twice, but I definitely think Sushi UO is better.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up