- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
151 Rivington St., upstairs, New York, NY, 10002
nr. Suffolk St.
How am I the first one to rate this AMAZING sushi place??
By lorennewyork on 5/23/2010
Apparently this place has been open for 6+ months already, and I'm surprised no one has sung its praises here yet. It's perhaps the best sushi I've ever had. Went last night, sat at the sushi bar - highly recommended - and got the $50 omakase. The chef was awesome - super-friendly, interested in what our preferences were, really creative, and fun. The fish was incredibly high quality, and each bite melted in my mouth. We ended up getting more than the 3 courses that the menu says you get for $50 -- I get the sense the chef bends the rules a bit in that way if you're a really enthusiastic sushi-lovah, like my friend and I are. Sushi of Gari gets props in this city, and I've been there twice, but I definitely think Sushi UO is better.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight