All Reader Reviews of...
1405 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 73rd St.
Great food, great owner
By damaktadi on 3/27/2011
One of my favorite Turkish restaurants in the city. Owner-chef Ibrahim is a very nice person and he knows very well how to cook. Musakka, Tandir kebap, Adana kebap, eggplant salad, imambayildi and lentil soup are my favorites. I could eat there every day and not crave for any other type of food. For vegetarians: try the rich variety of appetizers.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s