All Reader Reviews of...
1405 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 73rd St.
Great food, great owner
By damaktadi on 3/27/2011
One of my favorite Turkish restaurants in the city. Owner-chef Ibrahim is a very nice person and he knows very well how to cook. Musakka, Tandir kebap, Adana kebap, eggplant salad, imambayildi and lentil soup are my favorites. I could eat there every day and not crave for any other type of food. For vegetarians: try the rich variety of appetizers.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu