- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
95-19 Rockaway Beach Blvd., Queens, NY
Beach 96th St.
By sararichardson on 8/5/2011
Fresh produce (seemingly just-picked) as well as smoothies, sandwiches, baked goods and other grocery items. The produce is local and much of it is use in the sandwiches and smoothies. Very tasty! And super-nice down-to-earth friendly staff.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi