- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
95-19 Rockaway Beach Blvd., Queens, NY
Beach 96th St.
By sararichardson on 8/5/2011
Fresh produce (seemingly just-picked) as well as smoothies, sandwiches, baked goods and other grocery items. The produce is local and much of it is use in the sandwiches and smoothies. Very tasty! And super-nice down-to-earth friendly staff.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More