- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
95-19 Rockaway Beach Blvd., Queens, NY
Beach 96th St.
By sararichardson on 8/5/2011
Fresh produce (seemingly just-picked) as well as smoothies, sandwiches, baked goods and other grocery items. The produce is local and much of it is use in the sandwiches and smoothies. Very tasty! And super-nice down-to-earth friendly staff.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama