All Reader Reviews of...
195 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
at N. 6th St.
best mexican food ever!
By locagirl on 9/27/2013
Best mexican food I have ever had! Def try shrimp nachos as an appetizer- my no 1. I also reccomend: White Fish Ceviche, shrimp sinaloa and chicken burrito. Yummy!
Great Mexican food
By Powel6016 on 9/26/2010
This restaurant is open!! Have been going here all summer for their great margaritas and delicious food. The service is great and the garden is beautiful.
By carlos9314 on 12/13/2007
Althought the top of this page says that this restaurant has been closed, this site should be updated. The restaurant has been re-opened under new management, and the menu and drinks are the same, with new surprises in store.
Good food - good drinks - GREAT TILES & GARDEN!!
By mchoinski on 7/20/2007
Every time I go to this restaurant the service is just fine (but if I had to wait at the bar I wouldn't - the bar gets a little crowded at times). The back yard is wonderful - has a small fountain in the middle. I like the colorful tiles on the walls - the food arrives soon enough (the usual wait time I get at restaurants) & is DELICIOUS - AND VERY WELL PRICED!!! I went with a party of 4 recently & though the portion size is more than adequate, we all cleaned our plates. I live in the nieghborhood - so going back is not a problem - I should go there more often. WILLIAMSBURG IS OVERRUN WITH THAI-JAP-VIETNAMESE-ASIAN RESTAURANTS!!!!!!!!
Bad Service- Three strikes yer' out!
By Brooklyn on 5/12/2004
I actuallly went to this place three times, same problems every time. The food was okay, the margaritas are very good. The service IS HORRIBLE! The hostess took forever to seat us (then apologized that she "forgot" about us). The waiters act like they are doing you a favor. They "forget" things you ordered. Then they just ignore you like you were a homeless beggar. There is no excuse (and none is offered).
The best mexican restaurant in Williamburg
By jennel2001 on 2/10/2004
If you are looking for some excellent mexican food and service this is the place. Atmosphere is very lively and happy. Frozen magaritas are very tasty during summer and winter. Their corn in the cob is out of this world...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu