All Reader Reviews of...
1492 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10075
nr. 78th St.
Wonderful neighborhood favorite, excellent value
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
You can't beat the excellent food, inexpensive prices and nice atmosphere of Vermicelli. There is never a rush you out and I've never had to wait for a table. The early bird dinner or lunch special are an outstanding value. The Saigon chicken is a personal favorite of mine. They also serve both traditional Thai and western desserts that are quite good. A+ in every way.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods