All Reader Reviews of...
1492 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10075
nr. 78th St.
Wonderful neighborhood favorite, excellent value
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
You can't beat the excellent food, inexpensive prices and nice atmosphere of Vermicelli. There is never a rush you out and I've never had to wait for a table. The early bird dinner or lunch special are an outstanding value. The Saigon chicken is a personal favorite of mine. They also serve both traditional Thai and western desserts that are quite good. A+ in every way.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food