All Reader Reviews of...
1625 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10028
nr. 84th St.
By BkKitty on 3/3/2012
I had dinner here recently and everything was great. Our server was polite and knew a lot about the wine list, and helped us pick a terrific Nebbiolo. We had the octopus salad which was perfectly charred and tender, some of the tasty assiagini, the duck breast and a delicious plate of gnocchi! The ambiance was really nice and there was a list of interesting and creative cocktails that we sampled before we sat down to dinner. I'll definitely be back!
Not so much...
By alexv on 11/30/2008
Had high hopes for this place, but was left wanting. The bar is OK, if a little cramped, but that's where the good stuff ends. The food is terrible, the service is downright rude and the decor in the restaurant brings to mind the corridor of some grotty apartment building. I won't be back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu