All Reader Reviews of...
178 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 31st St.
Good pizza, poor service
By lapope85 on 10/15/2013
Food was great. Service lacking - not friendly, not unfriendly, just lacking and absentee. We had a bit of an issue with our bill after we left, and the parent company of this place handled it with the utmost class/attention to detail/promptness/professionalism.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight