All Reader Reviews of...
178 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 31st St.
Good pizza, poor service
By lapope85 on 10/15/2013
Food was great. Service lacking - not friendly, not unfriendly, just lacking and absentee. We had a bit of an issue with our bill after we left, and the parent company of this place handled it with the utmost class/attention to detail/promptness/professionalism.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member