All Reader Reviews of...
34 W. 46th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Sixth Ave.
A great value in Midtown
By sticks60 on 4/10/2011
After 4 visits I must say this is one of the best values in the area. Just a few blocks from most of the Broadway attractions is this beautiful quite spot. The waite staff looks like they all come from Brasil and each one has given our table a level of service that is both friendly and yet totally professional. The food is nothing but perfect. Order either a meat dish or a seafood dish, they all of fantastic. Even just the plain rice and black bean side dish is a masterpiece of flavor. When you add in the fact you are in the middle of New York City and you get a bill for 3 people that totals $108.00 with tax I do not know a better value. Via Brasil!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s