All Reader Reviews of...
25 E. 73rd St., New York, NY, 10021
nr. Madison Ave.
By yosser on 2/26/2011
$13 sandwiches. Mediocre at best. Complete rip off. Overly botoxed clients with way too much money. Avoid at all costs. No comparison to Sarabeths.
viva il cappuccino
By goto on 11/11/2003
Best cappuccino in town. Really. Warm and simple, with great elegant clients, those who know better and travel the world.
By Nerdbird on 9/27/2003
The best espresso and cappo on Upper East Side. But the word is out. Its jammed and you get rushed out after dining. Try off peak. Pannini are delicious but pricey.
The best cappuccino.
By annabell on 1/14/2003
Celebs galore. Stand at the bar italian-style, or sit at a cute table and order a salad and panini (Tentazione is my favorite). The cappuccino is absolutely the best in town... no kidding!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?