All Reader Reviews of...
160 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
at 18th St.
The "Cheers" of Chelsea
By AFruitFli on 8/26/2010
Love this place, great happy hour - lots of sunshine in the afternoon and great staff. Brunch is excellent as well.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu