All Reader Reviews of...
107 E. 34th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Park Ave.
Superb Italian specialties in Murray Hill
By eldenfrente on 7/14/2008
On an otherwise quiet residential block Villa Berulia has been pampering lovers if Italian food and fine service for many years. Most customers are regulars --no surprise given the high quality of the (not cheap) food and the very professional service. If it's not on the menu they will try and prepare it. The cocktails are great, the wine list is excellent and the desserts... a letdown, except for the home-baked specialties. A friendly, understatedly smart place to enjoy good food and drinks with friends.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu