All Reader Reviews of...
107 E. 34th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Park Ave.
Superb Italian specialties in Murray Hill
By eldenfrente on 7/14/2008
On an otherwise quiet residential block Villa Berulia has been pampering lovers if Italian food and fine service for many years. Most customers are regulars --no surprise given the high quality of the (not cheap) food and the very professional service. If it's not on the menu they will try and prepare it. The cocktails are great, the wine list is excellent and the desserts... a letdown, except for the home-baked specialties. A friendly, understatedly smart place to enjoy good food and drinks with friends.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s