All Reader Reviews of...
46 Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Perry St.
By natureboy007 on 2/9/2009
I was introduced to this restaurant by a Juilliard colleague of mine. It has become our favorite hangout since then. Village Natural has also influenced my decision to go vegan. There is a significant difference in my energy, skin, attitude and posture as a result.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s