All Reader Reviews of...
46 Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Perry St.
By natureboy007 on 2/9/2009
I was introduced to this restaurant by a Juilliard colleague of mine. It has become our favorite hangout since then. Village Natural has also influenced my decision to go vegan. There is a significant difference in my energy, skin, attitude and posture as a result.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu