All Reader Reviews of...
118 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10003
at 7th St.
food not served proper temperature!
By 123helo on 8/12/2012
Went there on a Sunday with 3 others. i ordered Chicken kabob, very over priced 17.00 for 2 skewers of dried out chicken that was probably cooked earlier and left to keep warm on the stove. a measly overly chopped salad, and fries which were cooked in oil that needed to be changed. The kabob came on a wooden cutting board, and was not very attractive, or practical to eat off of. The other orders for my friends were also served mediocre presentation, and not served hot! Would not go back. very disappointed! Is there any restaurant in the East Village that actually cares about the food they serve? Really want good food, served fresh, hot and tasty!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu