All Reader Reviews of...
200 E. 54th St., New York, NY, 10022
at Third Ave.
Exquisite food in exciting environs
By angelique24 on 4/18/2003
We just keep going back--that's all. Of all the places to eat in NYC, we keep going back to Vong. For the prix fixe luncheon, for birthdays, for secretary's day, for the spur-of-the-moment. It's lush, spicey, interesting. The experience makes you feel alive again. Go and see for yourself. It's divine.
By laurentusa on 1/28/2003
The perfect place for any occasion. Seat down dinner, lunch or apetizers ,drinks and cigarettes at the bar.
Great Peanut Sauce with Sesame Bread
By Kathaleen on 1/27/2003
VONG is a great place to take clients. The food is delicate and tasty, and the atmosphere is interesting. You can carry on a conversation -- and it's enjoyable. The staff could take a few professionalism courses.... but so could the staff of most places.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu