All Reader Reviews of...
349 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Park Pl.
AWFUL DISGUSTING BAD
By mdny on 5/12/2012
This is the worst chinese food I've ever had. Ever. The chicken in the chicken chow fun is rubbery and un-chewable and the dish has that weird nasty seafood smell. The dumplings were flavorless ravioli crescents stuffed with dry egg roll filling. Even the mixed vegetables are gross and fresh-out-of-the-freezer tasting. I also got wanton&egg drop soup but I'm honestly too scared to taste it. Hopefully not everyone has my bad luck. But seriously, SOOOOOO disgusting!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More