All Reader Reviews of...
2 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10010
at 21st St.
Go to China Town instead
By mbrewster21 on 11/1/2007
I was really looking forward to going here since we didn't make it during opening week. It is nothing special, really.....the food was so so. Wish I could name one favorite dish. They do have a great wine list. Hopefully they get it together and then I might go back. Serving $20 martinis - I'd rather sit at the Four Seasons bar.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods