All Reader Reviews of...
2 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10010
at 21st St.
Go to China Town instead
By mbrewster21 on 11/1/2007
I was really looking forward to going here since we didn't make it during opening week. It is nothing special, really.....the food was so so. Wish I could name one favorite dish. They do have a great wine list. Hopefully they get it together and then I might go back. Serving $20 martinis - I'd rather sit at the Four Seasons bar.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s