All Reader Reviews of...
75 Wall St., New York , NY, 10005
nr. Water St.
unfortunate menu surprise
By athena_ak on 6/4/2010
I've now eaten at Wall & Water twice -- one breakfast, one lunch. The service is attentive and professional, and the food is good. But this morning I ordered an $11 cast-iron skillet breakfast, and got a laughably small portion of a single egg and maybe one or two cherry tomatoes. It was barely the size of a side dish and not comparable to the size of my breakfast companions' meals. Now I'm hungry!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight