All Reader Reviews of...
33-10 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 33rd St.
MUCH more than California Rolls
By lisalafleursumners on 6/27/2010
I don't get the tag line NYMag put on this review. The seaweed salad is the best I've ever had (my husband ordered it for dessert!). The fried oyster appetizer is really incredible. Volcano Roll and yellowtail jalepeno are my favorites. I've never had anything but extremely fresh fish here and delicious cooked options... an excellent sushi joint.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu