All Reader Reviews of...
33-10 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 33rd St.
MUCH more than California Rolls
By lisalafleursumners on 6/27/2010
I don't get the tag line NYMag put on this review. The seaweed salad is the best I've ever had (my husband ordered it for dessert!). The fried oyster appetizer is really incredible. Volcano Roll and yellowtail jalepeno are my favorites. I've never had anything but extremely fresh fish here and delicious cooked options... an excellent sushi joint.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s