All Reader Reviews of...
385 Sixth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at Waverly Pl.
YOU HAVE GOT TO GO THERE!
By jazziebrooklyn on 11/12/2013
THE BEST COMFORT FOOD! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE THAT LOVES FOOD AND THE FEELING OF BEING AT HOME. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT
Best Breakfast deal in Lower Manhattan
By pjgraves1975 on 4/28/2009
Here's one the tourists don't know about. You know who I'm talking about - the one's who pay $80 for breakfast in Times Square and think it's the real NYC. The Waverly on 6th Ave has the best breakfast deal in town - eggs, omlettes, etc are served hot in a small skillet and reasonably priced. My girlfriend and I have eaten there twice on visits to NY and loved it. Always left full and always satisfied. Bring cash though - they don't accept credit cards.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu