All Reader Reviews of...
50 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
Different & Disspointed
By adam on 6/2/2003
After a good experience at Clinton, I expected at least the same from wd50. At first pass the food seemed to be interesting and the decor is modest but comfortable. But once inside, I was disappointed with the food, which could have been avoided if our wait person was a bit more helpful instead of being condescending.
Where is the real food?
By hanni on 6/1/2003
I am tired of all the "hot"chefs trying to out-goo each other. Let's have some real food prepared realisticly. Consumers really do not want"creativity", they want quality, substance and a fair price.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu