- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
369 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
at Mott St.
VEGETARIAN KATI ROLL
By houseofpandas1 on 10/8/2009
Is AMAZING. I can't stop eating them! Great for lunch and dinner, and why not breakfast too? might as well... The people there are fantastic.
By ModaSuki on 9/26/2009
Yes, this place is very clean and new, but, it doesn't make up for the bland food. I ordered the channa masala and saag paneer, both were forgettable...the saag was ok, but it was like a normal creamed spinach like taste. I also tasted my friends chicken tikka masala, and it was also bland, it's sauces are lacking. The best dish there is the chicken vindaloo which another friend ordered. Vindaloo is one of the spiciest Indian dishes, and I think they made up for the taste by adding spice, but it's not good enough to bring me back to this place. Ehhhh, skip this place....go next door for an amazing Vietnamese sandwich instead.
The hidden gem
By cjs398 on 9/24/2009
Welcome to India is the hidden gem in Manhattan where you can get the most delicious and fresh Indian food ever. NO exaggeration. Everyone MUST try this place!
So delish and service is incredible!
By carlykalish on 9/21/2009
I checked out this little, cute Indian restaurant because my friend highly recommended the garlic naan and a chickpea dish. I was really pleased by everything I ordered. Everything was delectable! I also ordered the potato and cauliflower dish which was super flavorful and had a great texture. By far my favorite thing I ordered was the naan, which was chewy and crunchy at the same time...so good. To top it all off, the mango lassi was smooth and delicious. I could not have been more pleased with the service, the price and the food. I would highly recommend this restaurant! I know I'm going to make a habit of going!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s