All Reader Reviews of...
210 W. 10th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bleecker St.
Great food, Fun Atmosphere.
By jeffmhawkins on 8/12/2003
Great service and the food is outstanding. My new favorite place to meet friends.
By Roejo on 8/4/2003
I think if I were to open my own restaurant, I'd start by being friendly and accomodating to the new customers. I went to Westville with my 8 month old to be received with looks of dismay at bringing the child (no highchairs either) which is fine given it is a tiny spot. I ordered salmon over a salad which came completely drowning in a creamy dressing and then I asked for a side of spinach which came with a huge black HAIR in it. I sent it back and they barely apologized. My friend who was with me also did not enjoy her "Buffalo wings." My husband went the night before and we've decided it is just a big sham. It is a shame because it was a nice idea (farmer's market fresh) and we need a new place in the W Village. The people at the Lunchbox, on the other hand, could not be more welcoming. We'll go there again, but not Westville.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl