Lives up to the hype
By rickyroma7 on 9/14/2003
Finally made my way there for the tasty sandwiches. Sitiuated next to craft and craft bar this very nice place serves very interesting sandwiches. Now i heard that the sicilian tuna was good so i tried that. It was excellent. Nice size excellent bread every ingredient was perfect, even though i'm not a black olive fan i kept them in the sandwich anyway. It was $8.00 but worth it. I'll go back...real soon.
A real disappointment
By memnova on 7/21/2003
Let me first say that I love Craft--I think Colicchio's approach to food is brilliant, but it simply does not transfer to this place. Paying $9.50 for panini that is, at best, mediocre is a waste of money. The chicken sandwich I had was simply lacking in flavor. The service is fairly efficient, considering that a good-size line forms around lunch time. As for the decor, it's rather hideous. You think they could hang a picture on the wall or something. They did get the air-conditioning fixed, so at least you're not sweltering.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl