- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
11 W. 40th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Sixth Ave.
By Mushy32 on 5/9/2007
I thought 'wichcraft in Bryant Park was great. The service is quick and efficient. You have the whole park to enjoy while you eat. The pork sandwich with jalepenos and mustard was awesome! The Chicken Breat sandwich was alright, but the chicken was dry. I heard the sandwiches were small, which is wrong. I was stuffed after the meal was over. I will definitely go back to try more sandwiches.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White