- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
11 W. 40th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Sixth Ave.
By Mushy32 on 5/9/2007
I thought 'wichcraft in Bryant Park was great. The service is quick and efficient. You have the whole park to enjoy while you eat. The pork sandwich with jalepenos and mustard was awesome! The Chicken Breat sandwich was alright, but the chicken was dry. I heard the sandwiches were small, which is wrong. I was stuffed after the meal was over. I will definitely go back to try more sandwiches.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu