- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
11 W. 40th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Sixth Ave.
By Mushy32 on 5/9/2007
I thought 'wichcraft in Bryant Park was great. The service is quick and efficient. You have the whole park to enjoy while you eat. The pork sandwich with jalepenos and mustard was awesome! The Chicken Breat sandwich was alright, but the chicken was dry. I heard the sandwiches were small, which is wrong. I was stuffed after the meal was over. I will definitely go back to try more sandwiches.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food