All Reader Reviews of...
380 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Mulberry St.
great food, good price, nice service, nice athmosphere
By Esthi on 7/18/2010
Vegetarian or not vegetarian, this place you should try. Fresh ingredients, yummie combinations with an Asian touch - really, really good. Also the service was attentive and very personal, made you feel welcome. Price for what you get is great. Try many small dishes!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White