All Reader Reviews of...
380 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Mulberry St.
great food, good price, nice service, nice athmosphere
By Esthi on 7/18/2010
Vegetarian or not vegetarian, this place you should try. Fresh ingredients, yummie combinations with an Asian touch - really, really good. Also the service was attentive and very personal, made you feel welcome. Price for what you get is great. Try many small dishes!
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu