All Reader Reviews of...
622 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10017
at 40th St.
By MDLRP on 1/20/2008
Too bad This restaurant is CLOSED! Looking forward to see what Jeffrey will be opening soon; Thank you
Great dining experience
By hjh on 4/21/2007
Had dinner here on a Friday evening and everything from the service to the food ( even the decor ) was great! Our apps were delightful - the corn chowder & the knife & fork salad and our dinners- the shortribs and the blackcod sake were outstanding! The sides were just ok - very dry fingerling potatoes & the onion that was stuffed had a very strong smoked bacon taste. Overall - a very enjoyable dining experience!
Chodorow Catches a Big Success with Pacific NW Cuisine
By martin_chamois on 4/16/2007
We made our first visit to Wild Salmon, the latest from China Grill Management, on the 8th day of operation. Overall this is a very good restaurant that has the potential of being a great place. The design and decor is outstanding. While there were a few opening jitters (reservation recorded on wrong date, slow pace of arriving courses, wrong dish delivered to table, etc.) the staff made "all well" via immediate positive corrective actions (reservation honored, waitress apologized for delayed main course from kitchen, asst. general manger apologized for wrong dish, etc.). The Pacific NW cuisine is very good, properly prepared. The prices are a true value. Mid-diner Jeffrey Chodorow and family discreetly arrived. He seemed pleased, as he should be, over the fast positive start of his latest place. We await the Bruni review!! We were delighted, and hope Frank also enjoys it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl