All Reader Reviews of...
36-17 Greenpoint Ave., Queens, NY, 11104
at 37th St.
By ianbrooks on 1/15/2011
The burger does not live up to the hype at all. Ive spent less and enjoyed more at Joy Buger and that's 10 miles form my house and Id rather one of them any day. Also there is a creepy albino man that makes snarky comments behind the bar/in the kitchen, if he works there then he is highly unprofessional and does not know how to behave in a restaurant. Dont come here, a vegan meal at bliss would be far more fulfilling for your burger cravings than this thing.
Way Better Than DuMont
By Squints on 10/21/2009
Burgers here are way better than DuMont. I do not know why anyone who lives in the neighborhood (the southside DuMont is two short avenues away) would still go to DuMont, especially for take-out or delivery. There are never any seats, it costs more, the beer selection is small, and the burgers are not as good. The only drawbacks here are the music - generally some form of hard rock or metal- and a bit of a draft. They have glass walls that are great when they are open in the summer, but brutal when it comes to insullation in the winter. DuMont has the location, but Williamsburger has the goods.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu