All Reader Reviews of...
351 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 5th St.
By rmw102176 on 5/13/2008
This little hot dog place is a gem. The hot dogs and buns are fresh; the toppings expansive and creative; the couple that own and operate it are peachy and the homemade desserts (peanut butter cookie dough pie. hello?) are not to be missed. Also love the onion rings.
By rmw102176 on 6/21/2007
This place is so wonderful. It's definitely a fast-food experience, but a fresh and delicious one. From the lovely owner-couple to the homemade buns (don't listen to NY Mag review) to the multitude of interesting toppins to the desserts--it's all yummy. My favorite combo is avocado, cole slaw and sauteed peppers. Really, really great addition to the Slope.
By sarak on 6/6/2007
This is going to be short and sweet. I long for the Carrot Dog daily. It really is fabulous. Sounds crazy, but try it, it's a way better veggie option than tofu dogs (bland by definition). The place is helmed by the most warm couple, the vibe is fantastic, the food is tasty, the price is right, what else do you need? (They are even open late!) I live around the corner and stop by as often as possible. You should, too.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu