All Reader Reviews of...
351 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Park Pl.
By Japan87 on 10/2/2012
My former co- workers and I have ordered lunch from Wing wagon frequently and the food was always fresh, flavorful and delicious. I retired from my job during the winter so approximately three weeks ago to a month I decided to treat my family to your wonderful wings so I purchased forty dollars or more. Once I returned home and we sat down to eat the cartons inside bottom had so much oil we had to take it out of the carton to absorb the excess oil. It was also disappointing to find one little plastic bag of celery and dried carrot sticks. This was the first time experiencing the excess oil. Please, we expect the same quality our money buys like before (2 years).
This place has... You guessed it... great WINGS!
By BrooklynGalThroughNThrew on 9/3/2009
This place is a good ol' reliable. If I am ever in the mood for some spice this is the place. My very favorite thing to order is the Grilled Buffalo Chicken wrap. How awesome to have that great hot wing flavor without the annoying bones and topped off with lettuce (so I can pretend it's healthy) lol I prefer delivery, as the actual space leaves much to be desired. Note *The sweet potato fries can be a bit limp and lack luster* If you are looking for fine dining this is not your place, but if you want to order a yummy treat, or if you want to order 80 wings for the super bowl or bachelor party this is the spot!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu