All Reader Reviews of...
39 Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at Charles St.
By nycdowntowndiva on 9/25/2008
I hesitate to even write this because I love this bar so much and don't want anyone else to come.... Great bar food - the Pookie is a staple in my weekly diet. The staff are fantastic, the beers on tap are reasonable and I've pretty much never had a bad experience here. I go solo, with friends and even have met a blind date here. A village gem....
They Do It Right
By dominick on 8/9/2004
Excellent steaks, as close to philly as you will find. Great value, fantastic atmosphere, and even better service.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu