All Reader Reviews of...
39 Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at Charles St.
By nycdowntowndiva on 9/25/2008
I hesitate to even write this because I love this bar so much and don't want anyone else to come.... Great bar food - the Pookie is a staple in my weekly diet. The staff are fantastic, the beers on tap are reasonable and I've pretty much never had a bad experience here. I go solo, with friends and even have met a blind date here. A village gem....
They Do It Right
By dominick on 8/9/2004
Excellent steaks, as close to philly as you will find. Great value, fantastic atmosphere, and even better service.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More