All Reader Reviews of...
792 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10019
nr. 53rd St.
Best Thai Food in NYC
By DINER1012 on 2/20/2009
Though it isnt the nicest looking joint ive been, nothing could keep me from the amazing thai food. the vegetable dumplings with peanuts and peanut sauce are amazing, pad thai is the best ive had in NYC, and the other items I've tried were equally impressive. The BYOB policy is good, cause you need a lot of wine to overcome the blinding lights above and the feeling that you are dining in a sardine can... all well worth it though, I assure you!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl