- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
277 E. 10th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. A
Nothing to Write Home About
By natedogsmith on 1/14/2012
We read the reviews for Wonder City's Donuts and were very excited to try them out. We got all three kinds of donuts (powdered sugar, hazelnut chocolate with almonds, and the salted caramel), and although they were good, they were nothing to write home about. We feel that Peter Pan, the Doughnut Plant, Dough, and the Donut Pub are significantly better. If you go here for breakfast, I'd suggest the Shokshoka (was very good), but I wouldn't go there specifically for the donuts.
By smgroup on 9/19/2011
a coworker just brought a dozen into our office - 4 powdered sugar (light, fluffy, perfect), 4 chocolate with almonds (the crunch of the savory almonds and the sweet chocolate glaze make of a perfect pair), and 4 caramel (by far my favorite). definitely going to have to go find these this weekend.
The best donuts EVER
By LGL13 on 2/21/2011
Jeremy Spector and Tiffany Dorman are killing it with the donuts! Light (for a cake donut), moist and with any decadent topping you can desire, I'm hooked. The coffee is great too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods