- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
7 Cornelia St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. 4th St.
By Livinginmanhsttan on 4/22/2012
I had been so excited to go to Wong for dinner. We went on a Tuesday evening with great hopes for a lovely meal. We ordered the typhoon lobster....and after waiting an inordinately long time it arrived. When I used the cracker to open a section of the tail a black ooze seeped out onto the plate and all over my hands. At first the staff handled the situation fairly well by apologizing and telling us the chef would make another order for us. However, after the same long wait, the new dish came out. It was greasy and too salty and the restaurant provided no hot towels or other means to clean our hands. So there we sat, greasy and still hungry as we waited for our mains. And waited and waited, with no contact with the waitstaff. About 30 minutes later, we flagged the waitress down and she said the food was just coming out. 20 minutes later we told them we wanted a check and were leaving. It was all around disappointing and we will never be going back.
WONG- The BEST ASIAN restaurant in NYC for FOODIES!
By TeresaTastes on 11/9/2013
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS. Not many people know about this small West Village Asian Fusion establishment on Cornelia St and they should! The creative and forward thinking dishes are flavorful, hearty and full of personality! Always a fantastic meal AND at a fair price! Try the Typhoon Lobster, Scallops with Crispy Duck Tongues and the Short Rib âdumplingsâ.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu