- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2402 Montauk Hwy., Bridgehampton, NY, 11932
nr. Corwith Ave.
Horrible Service. Don't Bother.
By taraberkoski on 7/13/2010
I live in Water Mill and have gone to World Pie for a few times now. Food is great but service SUCKS! Haven't had a single good dining experience. The waitstaff is rude and the managers don't help. I'd recommend take out.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations