- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
645 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
nr. 45th St.
By alfie240 on 10/4/2009
Don't bother showing up here.... Service took forever and the hostess seemed really disinterested...sandwich was okay though
Great experience - amazing amazing inspired food
By chimes on 10/26/2009
The cook hooked us up with extra food as we had a slight wait. The host and cook were both super nice and chill. The food is fan-freakin-tastic. Tried the pork, chicken, and beef. All great. Going to back to try the fish and lobster sandwiches. The food is definitely inspired and worth a visit. Great place to hit before or after a show.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations