All Reader Reviews of...
524 Metropolitan Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Union St.
By lcovington on 3/31/2009
This was one of the worst Mexican restaurants I have ever been to. I ordered pork tacos and it tasted like they dumped some gray, boiled meat (water and all) onto a tortilla. I couldn't even eat the second one. I will never eat there again.
Best fish taco in town
By delikado on 6/23/2008
Yola's may be a hole-in-the-wall, but this place serves up some of the best fish tacos I've had in a long time...and believe me, I'm always looking.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month